Skip to content
During your use of our Site, we may ask you to provide us with personal data about you.
The term "personal data" means any data that can identify an individual, corresponding especially your full
name,nickname, photograph, address and e-mail, phone numbers, date of birth, data regarding your
transactions on the site, details of your purchases and subscriptions, credit card numbers, and any other information you choose tous
DEFINITION AND NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
This charter is to inform you on how we are implementing to collect your personal data in respect
thestrictestfor your rights.
We tell you about our compliance in the collection and management of your personal data, to Law No. 78-17 of 6
January 1978 on computers, files and freedoms, in its current version.
SCOPE OF THE CHARTER
The head of collecting your personal data iscompany, DatakeenSAS,registeredin the Register of Commerce and
Companies of Nanterre under number 825 910303
303825910, with headquarters social inNeuilly-sur-Seine.
IDENTITY OF RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data is collected to meet one or more of the following purposes:
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you when collecting your personal data, if data indicated are mandatory or if they are
optional. We also indicate what are the possible consequences of a reply.
- Manage your access to certain services available on the site and use,
- Perform customer management related operations on contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, loyalty programs,
- followed by the relationship with customers,
- Build a registered members file, users, customers and prospects
- Addressing newsletters, promotional messages and solicitations. If you do not expect, we give you the ability
- to express your refusal on it when collecting your data;
- Develop trade statistics and attendance of our services,
- organize competitions, lotteries and all promotional operations excluding online gambling and gambling subject to
- the approval of the Regulatory Authority of Online Games
- Managemanagement advices people on products, services or content,
- Manage outstanding and potential litigation about the use of our products and services,
- respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
The staff of our company, the services responsible for monitoring (including auditors) and our subcontractors have access to your
Can also be recipients of your personal data public bodies, only to meet our legal obligations,
judicial officers, judicial officers and the bodies responsible for making debt collection.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
Your personal data will not be subject to sales, rentals or exchanges for third parties.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
SHELF LIFE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary to the management of our business relationship with you.
However, data to establish proof of a law or a contract, to be retained under the compliance with a legal obligation, it
will be for the period provided by law.
Regarding potential customer destination prospecting operations, their data may be retained for a period of three years
fromthe end of the business relationship.
Personal Data for a prospect, not the customer, may be retained for a period of three years from their collection or
the last contact from the prospect.
After this period of three years, we will back to you whether you want to continue receiving
- Regarding the data management customers and prospects:
Upon exercise of the right of access or rectification, data relating to identity documents will be retained for the period specified in
Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, a year . Upon exercise of the right to object, this data can be archived for the period
limitationprovided by section 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, three years.
- Regarding identification:
The information that take into account your right to object are retained for at least three years from the exercise of the right
- Concerning the management of opposition lists to receive prospecting:
The information stored in the terminal users or any other item used to identify users and allows their traceability
or attendance will not be retained beyond 6 months.
- Regarding audience measurement statistics:
We inform you take every precaution, appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security, integrity and
confidentialityof your personal and particular data, prevent them from being distorted, damaged or that unauthorized parties will have
access. We will use or can also use secure payment systems according to the state of the art and the applicable regulations.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user's browser loads awebsite:
given the site sends information to the browser, which then created a text file. Every time the user returns to the same site, the
browser retrieves the file and sends it to the server of the website.
There are two types of cookies that do not have the same purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate and perform certain functions. A technical cookie
- can for example be used to store the responses indicated in a form or the user preferences with regard to
- the language or the presentation of a website, where such options are available.
We use technical cookies. These are stored in your browser for a period not exceeding six months.
We do not use advertising cookies. However, if we were to use in the future, we will notify you in advance and you have the
possibility if necessary to disable these cookies.
We use or can use Google Analytics which is a statistical tool for audience analysis that generates a cookie to measure the number
of visits to the site, the number of page views and visitor activity. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from
which you are connecting. The cookie of this retention period is mentioned in Article 7 (v) of this charter.
We remind you that for all practical purposes you can object to the filing of cookies by configuring your browser. Such a refusal could
however prevent the proper operation of the site.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website where the user navigates, but also by other
- websitesdisplaying advertisements, ads, widgets, or other items on the current page. These cookies can especially be used to
- perform targeted advertising, that is to say of publicity determined based on the user navigation.
When you choose to share your personal data, you expressly give your consent to the collection and use of
them in accordance with what is stated in this Charter and legislation.
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and liberties, you have the right to obtain communication
and, if necessary, correct or deletion of your data through online access to your file. You can alsoto:
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
are reminded that any person may, for legitimate reasons, s' oppose the processing of data concerning him.
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail address: 176, Avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92522 Neuilly-Sur-Seine
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to modify at any time this Charter, in whole or in part. These changes will
take effect after the publication of the new charter. Your use of the site following the entry into force of these changes will be worth
recognition and acceptance of the new charter. A default and if the new charter does not suit you, you will not need to access the site.
This Charter came into force February1,2017.